The Division of Human Resources is committed to provide outstanding customer service. One of the ways of achieving this goal is to establish strategic partnerships with all departments through HR communication partners.
To facilitate communication, the Division hosts HR Liaisons Meetings generally on the third Thursday of every month. Information presented at the meetings can be found on the HR Liaisons SharePoint site. HR communication partners can have one or both of the following roles.
HR Contacts have the following access and responsibility:
- Receive meeting invitations and important HR updates to share with your department as a member of the HR Liaisons listserv
- Access the HR Liaisons SharePoint site where you can find HR Liaisons Meeting presentations and HR reports
- Receive email notifications when new employees are hired in a department
Access to become an HR Contact can be requested through the Department Maintenance Change Form. The Department Change Manual will guide you through the process.
HR Liaisons/HR System View
HR Liaisons have the following access and responsibility:
- View personal, job and other information in the HR System
- Serve as a point of contact to answer questions about bio-demographical data, salary, paychecks, positions, contracts and leave balances
- Run HR queries in the HR Reporting database (Available with the HR Liaison Role Only)
- Batch approve time in Time and Labor for your Business Unit (Available with the HR Liaison Role Only)
Each Business Unit can only have two HR Liaisons. HR Liaison access can be requested through the Access Request Form in PantherSoft HR Employee Self-Service. The HR System View access is similar to the HR Liaison role, except it does not come with query or batch approver access.